Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

lower broadheath (Jam Factory)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lower broadheath (Jam Factory)

i've just been sent a photograph taken last weekend of the decimation down at the Jam Factory. Every pool has had all bankside vegatation and tree/bush cover dug out, this has ruined a great fishery IMO. All pools now look like a moonscape with bare banks. What a Shame, god knows what the owner was thinking about doing this

he done that before about ten years ago.

Comment

tony - i was down there for a gander the other week. what a mess - thats all i can say. Im told he's says it's to stop litter, which is nonsense as far as I'm concerned.

an established fishery now looks like it's just been dug. Zulu - it's much, much, much worse than last time he did it.
      Real men fish rivers

Comment

John i hav'nt seen all of it, just a pic sent me of Ash pool. that was bad enough, think i'll be giving it a miss for a while

Comment

theres a fishery down nr Aldershot which done the exact same thing,reasons ive heard are to allow more uv in the water,stop people nicking fish and to stop anglers wazzing in the bushes.....
          OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Originally posted by MT NET View Post
            theres a fishery down nr Aldershot which done the exact same thing,reasons ive heard are to allow more uv in the water,stop people nicking fish and to stop anglers wazzing in the bushes.....
            you're also forgetting certain bits of this very prestigious fishery looks more like a building site..as well.
            [url]http://www.float-store.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

Working...
            X