Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Stowe Pool, Lichfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stowe Pool, Lichfield

Hi guys im just looking for some info in baits and feeder tips as im going to try it sunday could any 1 please help me thanks guys, paul
    ₮??Ηι₦ ↭ Μ

Bream bream some big uns i think its very clear but never fished it, kev tipo the man he fishes it.been with him today at calf heath i drew peg 38 dont aske me how i got on,mend you its a good job i drew that peg my new platform barrow from milo broke so carried my stuff back to the car another £65 down the drain.

Comment

Thanks bud, thats great stuff.
      ₮??Ηι₦ ↭ Μ

Comment

hi fish the point if you can try mini boilie on method ( white) decent chuck out also ground bait feeder with double red or worm.
        hope that helps Rich.

Comment

Thanks mate,
          ₮??Ηι₦ ↭ Μ

Comment

Dont forget the end of this month blackfords tickets start

Comment

Pegs closest to the town centre used to be most consistent when we had matches on it,some opted for method/boilies,pellet,corn.I always found the worm better,big Denby hair rigged when they turned up.Not sure if the proper bream are showing ,have not been on it for two years.We had some great matches on it though with good weights.

Comment

Originally posted by trentman3 View Post
                Dont forget the end of this month blackfords tickets start
                Yes mate, dont think i will be joining this year joind last year only been twice i dont drive :-( me girl friend drives not fair to ask here to keep driving there just a bit unfair really,
                ₮??Ηι₦ ↭ Μ

Comment

Originally posted by Carbo View Post
                  Pegs closest to the town centre used to be most consistent when we had matches on it,some opted for method/boilies,pellet,corn.I always found the worm better,big Denby hair rigged when they turned up.Not sure if the proper bream are showing ,have not been on it for two years.We had some great matches on it though with good weights.
                  Thanks bud
                  ₮??Ηι₦ ↭ Μ

Comment

Working...
                  X