Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

earlswood engine house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• earlswood engine house

Any advice on the above would be grateful, not sure what pegs we have yet, if this makes a difference then I will try and find out.
    WE have a match on the 1st of June
    River anglers Go with the flow.

all big fish tactics will work Rick. Straight lead and 10 /11mm pellet about 30 yards then pellet wag over it later, or method feeder with pellets and /or 10mm boilies further out worked well last year. Fishes well all round the lake. Only fish i saw last year under 10lb was a bream and that went 8lb 9oz !!!!!!. most of the carp we caught were low to mid doubles mate.

Comment

I had a few carp under ten last year, only fished it once. My first fish was around the 20lb mark though! Cracking venue

Comment

mmmm, cheers gents, that's saved the first 5 fish of the match lost to not tackling up properly.

Comment

You don't want to be on the dam wall, the fish will turn up to late

Comment

Ok I think we are trying for the 70's

Comment

Spot on area, people get fixated on casting as far as they can. Fish to where you can easily feed with the catty and chuck the bomb around until you find the fish. Don't forget the waggler to tempt the really big fish

Comment

Working...
              X