Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Boddington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boddington

Hi Guys,

Got a match here a week on Saturday pegs 85 - 105 (long walk I know). Anyone been recently and can advise on methods, baits, pegs to be on etc??? Many thanks!!!!!

Pegs to be on are 85 and up! The higher the number the more fish you will catch. I like pellet feeder, waggler and bomb, all depends on the day

Comment

Originally posted by Frisky Fish View Post
      Pegs to be on are 85 and up! The higher the number the more fish you will catch. I like pellet feeder, waggler and bomb, all depends on the day
      Many thanks!!

Comment

On there this sunday bomb and wag around 35 turns , I usually fish 11mm pellets
        just keep firing them in .... rarely do I put the catapult down

Comment

Originally posted by dubman1972 View Post
          On there this sunday bomb and wag around 35 turns , I usually fish 11mm pellets
          just keep firing them in .... rarely do I put the catapult down
          Thanks for that, let me know how you go??

Comment

Start on pellet feeder or method on the same line as you feed your pellets for waggler. You will catch early on the deck but try and get the carp shallow. If the weather is good for waggler, not to windy or raining, then have a few throws on the waggler catch a few and when bites drop off go back on pellet feeder or bomb. Keep feeding all the time on the same line. The carp will back away from the waggler, you can chase them out with bigger wagglers or switch to tip and wait for them to come back in. If the water level is up then you will spend more time on waggler than tip but if they are low you will spend more time on the tip. Feed 8mm and 11mm pellets. Accurate casting and feeding will get the best results.

Comment

Originally posted by Frisky Fish View Post
              Start on pellet feeder or method on the same line as you feed your pellets for waggler. You will catch early on the deck but try and get the carp shallow. If the weather is good for waggler, not to windy or raining, then have a few throws on the waggler catch a few and when bites drop off go back on pellet feeder or bomb. Keep feeding all the time on the same line. The carp will back away from the waggler, you can chase them out with bigger wagglers or switch to tip and wait for them to come back in. If the water level is up then you will spend more time on waggler than tip but if they are low you will spend more time on the tip. Feed 8mm and 11mm pellets. Accurate casting and feeding will get the best results.
              Thanks, much appreciated!!

Comment

Working...
              X