Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Boddington res

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boddington res

fishing boddington res on the 13/07/, could anyone let me know how its fishing. Will be fishing danm wall. Any baits and methods would be appriecitive, thanks

Haven't fished there for a while but it was pellet wag or bagging wag as far out as you can comfortably fish with a method feeder or straight lead over same spot. Paste on top 2+2 for the last hour but feed this line from the off. May have changed but I doubt it will be much different.

Comment

All depends if the pegs have been fished the day before you arrive. If they have then you will catch on the pellet waggler line either on the wag or on the tip which ever you prefer. If not then it's either method feeder or pellet waggler at long range. Baits for me it's always 8mm and 11mm pellets with micros for the feeder. I always feed heavy 10-20 pints with catty but if your catching a long way out its pointless unless the fish come in which they will do at some point. If your there for 2 days then your second day will be best

Comment

All depends if the pegs have been fished the day before you arrive. If they have then you will catch on the pellet waggler line either on the wag or on the tip which ever you prefer. If not then it's either method feeder or pellet waggler at long range. Baits for me it's always 8mm and 11mm pellets with micros for the feeder. I always feed heavy 10-20 pints with catty but if your catching a long way out its pointless unless the fish come in which they will do at some point. If your there for 2 days then your second day will be best

what catapults are you using please ,not found one that lasts more than an hour there yet!

Comment

I just use the original Drennan pults with red medium elastic. I have 3 and spare elastic just in case. The problem with your elastic snapping is because you are over stretching it trying to get those extra few yards. Get out of the mind set that you need to fish further out. Fish about 25-30 yards out, this is the line where you can get a better concentration of pellets and that will get you more bites

Comment

Fished here saturday in a match managed to win it with 155llb on method and banjo but they didnt want ground bait i wet some 6mm pellets and sticky pellet with 8mm banded pellet and soubaits semi boyent (wafters) feeding 12mm as far as I could caty them the fish did come up in the water on the dam wall later on but not where I was peg peg 97 in the trees

Comment

thanks frisky fish

Comment

thanks billylowe

Comment

Working...
                X