Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hawkhurst Fishery (Kent) Match Lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawkhurst Fishery (Kent) Match Lake

Hi Guys and Girls
    Anybody know anything about Hawkhurst Fishery. Im fishing a match on 17th August. It will be first time for me on the venue. The guys that I'm out with have all fished it before and are being a bit cagey about it.
    So once again any advice or tips/hints offered here will be much appreciated.
    Tight Lines
    LES

pretty straight forward 2+2 12"/15" deep,slapping your rig over regular and 6 or 8m banded pellet,paste and meat down the edge,its stuffed full of carp and big weights are on the cards...
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Thanks, mate. Im there this sunday. I will let you know how it goes.

Comment

Like mart said mate,
        when down the edge, fish as tight as you can to the boards and dont to afraid to fish uitw here too.

Comment

Thanks Sparky

Comment

pm sent les

Comment

Don't stop feeding all lines.

Check the rules on meat, I think you are only allowed one tin.

I would feed 4mm pellet and as Mart said, 6mm and or 8mm hair rigged and or banned over feed uitw flicking rig over on a regular basis.

4mm pellet down the edge with meat hook bait over the top and you have the option to use hard 6mm or 8mm over feed area and even paste.

Regards Steve
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Vespe 6mm Side Puller Bushes

Comment

Working...
              X