Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

edystone hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• edystone hall

as anyone else fished at edystone just past wooten wawen in warwickshire it held crabtree memorys for me i had some clonking roach and perch from there way way back when the first foot and mouth out brake hit us we were moved of because the farmer had to shut down....never been back since.... which brings me to the only places you could fish then was the parks stratford evesham pershore all these places were good fishing i used to love that peg in front of the isborne at evesham. lol i see i am off back into the past again wonder what started me this time......one day ill tell about the time i got ed at the elmdon pool where Kingfisher and Brian g hang out ohh i hope wilmot bredons never read this
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

never mind edystone hall i just hope the episode at elmdon did not involve the big rotweiller that clubhouse used to let out for a run in the morning, used to scare the preverbial out of us when we nightfished

Comment

It was laid to rest some years ago. Our head bailiff has one though!!
      John - Kingfisher
      Talk Angling Senior Member
      Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

no rotty in them days........just a crate of babysham...god i was bad
        In darkness we do what we can
        In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Working...
        X