Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Orleton Court Fishery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orleton Court Fishery

hi,

I have a club match on here in a couple of weeks and looking for info on depths and main species/methods etc?

Only thing I've found out is that it's fairly low weights and hardly any rules.

Thanks in advance
    Phil

It's a hole. Chuck a feeder out into the middle lean back and read a good book

Comment

Originally posted by METALHEAD View Post
      It's a hole. Chuck a feeder out into the middle lean back and read a good book
      Lol
      HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

You will need 100lbs to win I won this week with 147lbs we've had 6 matches there this year all won with 100+ its stuffed full of fish don't knowwhat the other 2 reply are on about you will catch on everything its shallow but you will see the fish coming in the color changes feed pellet and maggot either on the hook. If you look at match results under Worcester porcelain you will see this weeks results.

Comment

Cheers mate, Gonna be about 18 of us. Does is fish or with a few people on it?

Comment

It won't fish as well with that many but I would still be looking for 100+ you will get plenty of bites fish bigger baits lots of small carp corn 6mill and bunch's of maggots I had em short and edge.

Comment

Working...
            X