Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Sion farm small pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sion farm small pool

Got a match on this pool this week end any idears on methods baits and expected weights thanx dave

Hi mate
    Fished it a couple of weeks ago. 64 won it, i was second with 61lb. Best baits were pellet and corn. Winner fish 6mm expander at 13m on the far bank. I was to the left side and fished a pellet feeder to the island with micros and hair rigged corn. Don't ignore the margins as they come and go. Some good fish in that pool. Tight lines

Comment

Hi lads any of you ever fished the big pool at sion I'm there Sunday and looking for some info thanks

Comment

Hi mate

Fished it earlier in the year, drew the near end of the island. fished Pellet feeder with either hair rigged corn or pellet and pole at 8m feeding micros and 4mm expander on the hook Mainly skimmers that day to be honest. Try paste in the margins later in the day.

Comment

Hi mate thanks for the info did you catch any carp on the pellet feeder.

Comment

Hi mate thanks for info did you catch any carp on pellet feeder.

Comment

Working...
            X