Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Carlsberg Tetley AC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlsberg Tetley AC

We have a small club with max 20 members with 10 trips to commercial venues:

Hanchurch-Raymar Canal Apr 07
    Springview-Perchy Apr 28
    Blundells-East Lodge May 19
    Hanchurch-New Model June 09
    Springview-Abbots June 30
    Heronbrook-Bridge Pool July 21
    Springview-Perchy Aug 11
    Hanchurch-New Model Canal Sept 01
    Springview-Perchy Sept 22
    Hanchurch-Raymar Oct 13

We also have our own 23 peg water which we hold matches every week we don't have an away trip.
    It has its own secure car park( Key Access only)and you can have 365 days a year private fishing. The pool is about to receive further stocking in the coming weeks with approx 200lbs of Tench,Chub and silvers.
    We currently have 3 vacancies and if you enjoy the banter of match fishing without the bitchiness then our club may be for you.
    We don't have any stars just good lads who have varying abilities and like to fish.
    P.s we nearly always have team matches so no matter how good/bad you are there is a 50/50 chance of picking up a couple of quid. Pools are purely optional but are only 2 quid anyway.

If you are intersted then PM me

are there any free samples from calsberg cus i may be better at drinking than fishing........
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

No M8,
      We have nothing to do with the brewery its the name of the social club, mind you we already have a few that are a lot better at drinking than fishing . In fact we are probably better at drinking than fishing anyway

Comment

go on then, tell us where you are based
        might help

Comment

Sorry Polepot ,
          I cannot tell you as we take prospective new members to the water and if they don't join we have to feed them to the Pirahna .
          I will give you a clue we are in the same town as the Pops AC otherwise known as Warrington, Cheshire

Comment

I thought you might be, but most of our members wouldn't know

Comment

Sounds like a Brilliant Club I'm glad I'm in it...

Comment

Hi m8,
                I have had conformation regarding the fish stocking from the EA and it is deffo going ahead soon , I am glad you are on here as there is a working party on Sunday as we have got more stone for the carpark,the is the AGM next weds as well so let them about that too.Reply to this or I will ring you on Thursday.

Comment

HI ,
                  We have just had the new fish stocked today we have added 56 tench upto 3.5 lb and 20 chub upto 3.5 lb average weight stocked was over 2lb.
                  The total weight for these fish was 164 lb not bad considering the water had no fish at all this time last year.
                  We still have a couple of places available if anyone is interested let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by markco
                    Sorry Polepot ,
                    I cannot tell you as we take prospective new members to the water and if they don't join we have to feed them to the Pirahna .
                    I will give you a clue we are in the same town as the Pops AC otherwise known as Warrington, Cheshire
                    You might be in the same town Mark, even in the same district, but you're not in the same league as us !
                    [FONT="Arial Black"]Anyone got any bread ? ;) [/FONT]

Comment

Hi Chris,
                      I would certainly agree we are not in the same league as you, BUT we do have our own water and it is fishing its head off
                      Mark

Comment

Originally posted by markco
                        Hi Chris,
                        I would certainly agree we are not in the same league as you, BUT we do have our own water and it is fishing its head off
                        Mark
                        You will have to start selling day tickets Mark. Extra revenue for your club.

Comment

Hi M8,
                          No day tickets M8,strictly members only and key to the gate to get in . You have more chance to nicking the crown jewels than getting onto our pool .
                          P.S we have had a couple of your lot enquiring about joining our club,something about wanting to be in a real club

Comment

Where the hell's Hanchurch Mark ? Never heard of the place !

Comment

Hanchurch

Map of United Kingdom | Multimap.com

Comment

Working...
                              X