Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Angling clubs and societies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angling clubs and societies

Do you run an angling club or society - if so please post the details in here to attract new members and advertise the waters your club has to offer.

Please include as much detail as you possibly can, if you have a website please add a link and contact details, membership costs, waters etc - basically tell us all about your club!

Thanks,
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Littlemore Angling Society (Oxford)Our club waters are on the River Thames at Sandford and Sandford Lock
    The Society is also affiliated to Oxford & District Anglers Association and our membership includes full use of their waters.  They include Clifton Hampden, Medley, Channel, Folly Bridge, Donnington and Iffley and City Waters on the River Thames.
    Membership also includes Northbrook, Kirtlington and the Rock of Gibraltar on the Oxford Canal
    New for 2006-07 is Hinksey Lake in Oxford
    Our membership for 2006-07 is £12.00 Senior, £6.00 Colt (16-18) £3.50 OAP/Disabled and £1.00 Junior.
    Full detals from Alan Campbell (01865 760514) or 07789334710.
    Full details on our website www.littlemoreanglingsociety.co.uk
    Last edited by mabalsaritchie; 28 August 2006, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Sutton Lawn Dam at Sutton in Ashfield Notts run by Ashfield Anglers Association
      http//:www.ashfieldanglersassc.piczo.com

Comment

Mabalsaritchie
        Did you miss out some numbers from the membership costs.
        That seems extremely good value for what you get.
        Les
        Garbolino Super Legion - a great pole - it is for me anyway

Comment

Nope Boss Man they are all correct. Brilliant value I reckon.
          All the best
          Alan

Comment

Thats excellent value.Unfortunately i live in birmingham.I have been paying £100 to fish a private farm pool/lake.We even had to put in our own platforms.
            good luck
            cornerstone.

Comment

Originally posted by cornerstone
              Thats excellent value.Unfortunately i live in birmingham.I have been paying £100 to fish a private farm pool/lake.We even had to put in our own platforms.
              good luck
              cornerstone.
              Why dont you save £15 and join our club Adroit AC and fish the matches below.
              Club is based in Birmingham too.

MATCHES FOR 2007 ARE AS FOLLOWS

Saturday March 24th – Staffs/Worcs Canal. Bridges 8 to 9

Sunday April 29th – Moorlands Farm. Bank pool

Sunday May 20th – Manor Farm Middle pool

Saturday June 23rd – Solhampton Farm. Valley pool

Sunday July 8th – Hillview. Back canals, 3 + 4

Sunday August 19th – Woodlands View. (Back Deans)

Saturday September 8th – Boddington Reservoir

Sunday September 30th – River Avon. Barton 1&2

Saturday October 27th – Heronbrook. Bridge pool (high numbers)

more details here:-

http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/...vacancies.html

Comment

Have decided to return to running canal matches with larry teapot,in the birmingham area.The saturday matches would clash with our opens.Have fished quite a few of your venues so would have fancied it.Thanks anyhow royst.
                cornerstone.

Comment

I am a new member to the site and looking to join a club in the Lincoln Area. I used to be a member of Saxilby S A C when i was in my mid - late teens but the lads i used to go with packed in when a girlfriend and kids came along and i lost touch with the other members and have no way of contacting them. I'm 25 now and go fishing nearly every weekend and my catch rate have improved to the point where i'd like to start match fishing again. Does anyone know anyone in the Saxilby club or any other club in the Lincoln area?
                  Any advice would be welcome, Thank you.......

Comment

river club

Pheonix ac
                    Small freindly mainly river fishing club looking for new members based at the whiteheath tavern oldbury west/mids

£40.00 and £20.00 concessions pools optional on matchday
                    Baa afiliated

venues booked so far for 2009

arley l/b
                    staffs/worc's 36-37
                    marcliff a&b
                    parks farm
                    staffs/worc's 25-26
                    fladbury below
                    hallow
                    pershore r/b
                    severn stoke 1-4
                    ripple

anyone interested leave email adress

Comment

can anyone give advice on joining an angling club in Wolverhampton?Daughter and partner moving down ther and would love to get sone fishing in with my son and 2yrold grandson,Many Thanks for your help.Tight Lines

Comment

Girling AS - Based in Shirley Solihull

Girling AS has been around for over 35 years - a small friendly club originating in the old Girling brakes factory at Tyseley Birmingham - affiliated tio the BAA.

We tend to have life time members.

We own the rights to the stretch at Fladbury (Avon) opposite the BAA including the Weir pegs - 26 pegs which we let at £2.00 / peg.

Last year we began to post our results & found 6 new members through TalkAngling.

We fish;-
                        10 match aggregate & pairs - Fladbury plus BAA rivers
                        3 match Spring League - Commercials
                        5 match Winter league - Fladbury & BAA canals

Subs this year were £16/00 / annum all repaid as prize money
                        You don't have to fish the matches, we accept associate members allowing you to fish Fladbury.

Interested call Frank on - 07730671359

Comment

i would love to join a fishing club in the wigan area but i just im of the road at the moment so it's tricky just have to stick to plasureing at the moment
                          I aint that good but i'll always catch em

Comment

I run a small club called Upton Barn very freindly we fish 12 matches a year all at the riddings and are all saturday matches costs £72 a year that covers peg money.all matches are between may and september we take any new members on in september for the following year.cheers chris

Comment

Working...
                            X