Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

junior club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• junior club

hi guys looking on this site and asking at my local tackle shops i see there is a shortage of clubs for kids in the birmingham area i would be willing to give up a sunday once a month to do something for the kids as i think they need something for the future of the sport i am not a coach just a normal dad , anyone willing to help me with this venture would be most welcome , i welcome your views

alan

Unable to make firm commitment,but would be happy to help out when i can,have you got any venues in mind?.Regards Peter.
    Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

hi m8 not yet just looking to see what response i get ie kids to see if it viable thing to do anyone goy kids that would like to join in let me know

Comment

im from telford and im 14 so if u did somewhere near me i would be able to come
        :DFishinG Is GooD,CatchinG Is BetteR:D

Comment

Fair play to you m8,
          Since young starlets packed up there seems to be nothing for kids.Packington somers ran about 10 kids matches last year,but didnt bother this year.I took my lad to barston for a qualifier for the browning youth masters.Only 6 fished.Fred pear used to run junior matches ,but after his illness i think he concentrates on the pensioners matches[starlet veterans]now.Bone hill mill run some coaching lessons.but again bad attendances.So its very hard to get going nowadays,but my lad would have ago and myself and larry teepot lease two stretches of canal,one at small heath and one at olten,which you could use to fish with our blessing.
          Good luck
          cornerstone.

Comment

ok m8 thanks for that we see how we go over next few weeks and go from there we certaintly need something for kids , i am also an ex starlet from the 70`s.

Comment

junior fishing

hi im am 16 and from birmingham me and a few m8s are very interested in this idea are you going to run macthes etc for serious kid anglers???? which venues you had in mind in birmingham nd anychance sholihull please write back cheers lee

Comment

hi im 16 from wolverhampton and me and my m8 would be very intrested in this idea if the venues are close to us and again would you be running matches for the more serious anglers as i am experienced as i fish many matches every year

Comment

Ian boden runs a good anglin school
                  every sataday 7,50 a sesion all tackle
                  suplied
                  Foul hooking king

Comment

13, from nottinghamshire, what a brilliant idea, as there is NOTHING out there for us, fair do's Al...
                    lewis- the original smiling boy holding fish

Comment

Working...
                    X