Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

new menbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new menbers

hi we are a club in castleford looking for new menbers any one intrested ring 01977552450

hi steve it was nice talking to you last night, and yes i will be there on thursday,and i would like to come to the fishing match on sundaybut i would need picking up if that was ok with some of the lads,is the fishing match at linholme lakes,and whot time does it start, PM me for details of my address and telephone number
    Last edited by Brian G; 27 July 2012, 08:50 PM.
    ajnorton:)

Comment

I wouldn't want to leave all that info about myself on here it's open to anyone, they know where you live with phone number and that you fish!! Just my opinion mate!! Better off sending a pm!!

Comment

Arthur,carpbagger is spot on mate,personal details are best kept to PMs and even then only to people you are 100% sure of.
        It"s been a while since you posted your reply,so YOU will not be able to edit it,IF you require any details removing,send me a pm and I will happily action it for you.
        Regards Peter.
        Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Hi is the club still going in casleford if so how much is it to join
          ajnorton:)

Comment

Working...
          X