Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Boldings at Bridegnorth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boldings at Bridegnorth

Does anyone know if it is feasable or possible to take a 53 seater coach down Stanley Lane if our club decided to fish there in the future.

would be a bit tight but i think you would get in there

Comment

Thanks my freind, I have been there a few years ago but just wondered if anyone had actually gone down there with a bus.

Comment

i dont think you will get it in mate there are 2 sharp corners that the coach wont get round

Comment

Thanks buddy I knew it would be tight not worth taking a bus and getting stuck and all that walking !

Comment

here is boldings number they will tell you 01746763255 i think you would
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]Phil's Tackle[SIZE=5][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/index.html[/url]

Comment

you could come in the backway not so narrow

Comment

Originally posted by ridgeacre View Post
                you could come in the backway not so narrow
                that was my thinking up through b'north dont turn right into stanley lane carry on and take the fork right is it astley abbots village straight along there might be a bit tight around the hairpin bend but i think it is wide enough and then down there and turn right into boldings

i may be wrong so give them a bell and check

Comment

not sure about bus/ coaches but i have come face to face with lorries driving up that lane on a few occasions picking up the milk from the farms

Comment

may be ok the back way as rigdeacne and dubman says.........
                    proline match products

Comment

Either the back way or shut the curtains on the coach and plough straight across the golf course.

Comment

the others are right it wud be a bit tite in places but i've seen coaches there in the past so defo possible

Comment

Working...
                        X