Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Calf heath res

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calf heath res

Some 20acre lake ,you would have to go some to beat this lake,full of fish no the carp puddle that some seem to like.top contest wieght of around 105lbs of silvers all tack-tics work hear some beter than others,noted pegs 47,48,53,54,55,56 but you will have a good days fshing on most pegs as long as you put the bait in,pelit works good in the summer on the pole or waggler, also the worm on feeder the venue just off junc12 m6

do you know how it fishes after breaking the ice trentman3
    [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]NISA FEEDERS[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]BIOSOURCE BAITS[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

Comment

soz but can i add that calf heath is a club pool (blackfords). permits run from 1st ov may. u can get 1 from the baliff or from archline.
      blackford also own 2 other pools (the turf, opposite toby carvery, A5 also leacroft near sainsbury's garage). couldnt say wats the fishing is like on the turf, never been able 2 get on but fished the leacroft last spring and got alot of roach until the pike was near also saw alot of nice carp on the surface.
      they also have the rights to kingswood lake. i fished it from summer 2 new years eve. theres some nice bream, carp, roach and pike in there. best spots r the ones near car park or along the front. talk to my m8 dave the baliff, he's helped me out loads.

im sorry trentman3 4 pinching ur thread m8
      thanks 4 info about the res, will b trying that in the summer.
      Canal fishing. [url]http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/groups/canal_fishing.html[/url] Click here to join :D

Comment

Originally posted by spida fish View Post
        soz but can i add that calf heath is a club pool (blackfords). permits run from 1st ov may. u can get 1 from the baliff or from archline.
        blackford also own 2 other pools (the turf, opposite toby carvery, A5 also leacroft near sainsbury's garage). couldnt say wats the fishing is like on the turf, never been able 2 get on but fished the leacroft last spring and got alot of roach until the pike was near also saw alot of nice carp on the surface.
        they also have the rights to kingswood lake. i fished it from summer 2 new years eve. theres some nice bream, carp, roach and pike in there. best spots r the ones near car park or along the front. talk to my m8 dave the baliff, he's helped me out loads.

im sorry trentman3 4 pinching ur thread m8
        thanks 4 info about the res, will b trying that in the summer.
        i fished calf heath last summer,the baliff charged me a fiver and told me it was a day ticket water
        new pb 151lb 11/08/12 oak pool,cobhouse

Comment

Originally posted by brookfield boy View Post
          i fished calf heath last summer,the baliff charged me a fiver and told me it was a day ticket water
          r u sure he was the baliff m8?
          to be honest m8 it dosent say anything on my permit about day tickets but im sure they dont do them. permits r only £20 so it does pay to join the club cos im sure u bin ripped off m8

did u get a slip?
          every day ven ive bin 2 they give u a slip 2 say u av payed.
          Canal fishing. [url]http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/groups/canal_fishing.html[/url] Click here to join :D

Comment

yeh i had a slip,bloke was id say mid 40s bald (like grant mitchell) lol told me everything about the place

Comment

fair play m8, it just seem odd that he charged u a fiver 4 a day, where a permit 4 a year is 20quid.

Comment

As far as i know Members only !!!!!
                Members can take a Guest free but are supposed to get permission 1st
                No Day Tickets
                Colin

Comment

Is calf heath res also known as belvide res?

Comment

No AndyB1 - Belvide is 2 to 3 miles from Calf Heath Reservoirwhen travelling west along the A5
                    Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

Originally posted by tk View Post
                      Belvide is 2 to 3 miles from Calf Heath Reservoirwhen travelling west along the A5
                      is that the 1 near sandyacre feeds? or am i going the wrong way lol

Comment

brookfield boy was probabley fishing the fishery at calf heath mariner not the one on the a5 that one is known locally as blackfords-CALF HEATH.permits are annual they sell them in Ians tackle penkridge,

Comment

sandyacre is the one bye calf heath marina.

Comment

Originally posted by macca60 View Post
                            brookfield boy was probabley fishing the fishery at calf heath mariner not the one on the a5 that one is known locally as blackfords-CALF HEATH.permits are annual they sell them in Ians tackle penkridge,
                            it could have been mate,not too sure now everyone is saying its members only

Comment

fished it 2day only free peg was peg 70 which meant a 1/2 mile trek with my barrow loaded with rive box, carryall, ice breaker, rod bag, bait buckets. had 8 bream averaging bout 3lb biggest bout 4lb and a roach. lost 4 which ruined the swim from time to time. Caught em all on pinkie over gb and loosefed pinkies
                              [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]NISA FEEDERS[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
                              [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]BIOSOURCE BAITS[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                              X