Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Kings Pools (near Cannock i'm led to believe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kings Pools (near Cannock i'm led to believe)

Hi all,

Has anyone got any info regarding this venue, i cant find anything on the interweb which would suggest to me that they dont have a website.

A phone number or address? or any directions from a landmark nearby would be great.

Cheers
    To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

i have the address to brookfields if that helps (its on the same road) m6 j11 take the a460 to wolverhampton thats the road its on ,postcode is wv10 7lz,i believe its a members only place but i am sure someone on here fishes it
    new pb 151lb 11/08/12 oak pool,cobhouse

Comment

Originally posted by brookfield boy View Post
      i have the address to brookfields if that helps (its on the same road) m6 j11 take the a460 to wolverhampton thats the road its on ,postcode is wv10 7lz,i believe its a members only place but i am sure someone on here fishes it

Nice one brookfield boy,

Yeh, i heard that it was however my clubs got a match there next weekend so thought i would nip in and have a look.

Cheers for that
      To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

Working...
      X