Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Holt Fleet Fishery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holt Fleet Fishery

Just to let everyone know holt fleet fishery Ombersley Worcestershire is closed 1st nov till 1st april for restocking...there restocking with mirrors commons and crucians to improve match catches....will make a change from catching 20 pounders...

thought they'd stopped all matches on there??, last time i popped in was told could not fish the pole, rod n line only.

Comment

Last time I fished there I could have done with dynamite
      The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice we give to others

Comment

Originally posted by tunna View Post
        thought they'd stopped all matches on there??, last time i popped in was told could not fish the pole, rod n line only.
        you sure you got right fishery , i have been fishing there for years and people have always used poles and there have always been matches....i know fishery on kiderminster road stopped poles.....

Comment

Originally posted by jeff View Post
          Last time I fished there I could have done with dynamite
          hopefully once it has been restocked match catches will improve, and i heard the new owner was putting all the day ticket money into buying new fish every year.....and the pub is open now so a bonus....

Comment

From the amount of people that brought day tickets this year
            He wont be putting many in will he??
            Which pool will he put them in?
            both in the same or 1 in each ??
            Colin

Comment

Which Pool on Kiddy rd doesnt allow Poles Rob?
              Colin

Comment

thought you were on about the fishery opposite top barn fishery, Robbo. Are you talking about the wharf inn fishery??

Comment

Yes he is but I didn't know it had a new owner, an old chap in a motorised wheelchair collected the money when I was there a few months ago.
                  The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice we give to others

Comment

Originally posted by BIG COL View Post
                    Which Pool on Kiddy rd doesnt allow Poles Rob?
                    i was told the pool with the caravan park near the claines roundabout stopped pole fishing

Comment

yes i am talkin bout the wharf new owner took over bout a year ago got rid of geese cleaned place up ...he has ordered 1000 fish getting delivered on 4th november..

Comment

Carp and crucians arriving there today
                        [I][url]www.aquonix.co.uk[/url]

Comment

you supplied em then phil

Comment

i gave george the baliff a few numbers and the only ppl who would supply was cob house....so i think thats where they got them from

Comment

Rob
                              The pools are not on the caravan site @ claines
                              They are the other side of the River Salwarpe about 150 yds further up the rd
                              Hawford Bridge fisheries run by my old mate Trevor Smith
                              Pole is not Banned there Rob
                              Colin

Comment

Working...
                              X