Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Shakespeare superteam 11, 12,13. feeder rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shakespeare superteam 11, 12,13. feeder rod

Hi, I have broke the middle section, I have tried to get a replacement but no joy. Has anyone got one that they would like to sell ? Thanks

iv got one still as plastice on handles mint condition may sell were are you

Comment

How much for yours

Comment

no i sold mine while waiting for you to reply

Comment

Sorry I could not reply, problems with my internet connection

Comment

well if it helps i have 11ft 12ft 13ft and also have 3 mach 3xt 13ft and they all fit each other as i can see the only diffrance one as a black varnish in hope this helps alan.

Comment

another thing the mach 3xt tips fit the daiwa sr3 feeder rod and the shakespeare clubmaster bomb rod a older rod this one

Comment

Hi. you have a super team 11,12,13.? How much are you looking for it. Cheers

Comment

£100 mint condition

Comment

Thanks mate, although I know it's worth it's too much for me I'll keep looking after all I just want a middle section. What I realy want is to meet someone who has broke their carrier section. Thanks again.

Comment

Like i say try a mach 3xt middle section same

Comment

How much would you take for it?

Comment

Someone made me an offer for my rod on the match yesterday so I am no longer looking to replace the section. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X