Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Wanted - Garbolino Prodigy No.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted - Garbolino Prodigy No.4

Anyone know of anyone breaking for spares or shop that may have one? Even a similar section from another pole that might suit?

hi mate try a margin number 4 from the power top4 kit
    i use a renniacance and got 3 of these renn top 4 fit too

Comment

Cheers, I assume you're talking about a universal top 4? Hopefully all those top 3's will still fit!

Comment

garbolino used to do a power margin number four, i purchased mine thru "nathens" it was a genuine garbo power top 2 which came with a power number 4 it a bit stronger than orig number 4 (as you could imagine) but i feel that it stiffens the pole just that bit extra when at length and i use em for all my carping whatever size i'm after Whether you can still get em i dont know but they were cheaper than standerd number 4 as i think they came off the nuetron ( think anyway........)

Comment

Is this the one?

I've asked the seller but no answer yet?

eBay.co.uk: garbolino short no4 (item 260089964073 end time 01-Mar-07 20:23:19 GMT)

Comment

Try PM ing Moorzy he might be able to give you the answer if not i bet he will tell you who can.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

hi stoney try this its for a mag .mf...Davies is one of the biggest stockists of pole spares in the country just phone for expert advice and ask for Stuart or tony on 01784461831 that's what it reads in the mag hope that this will help all best

Comment

Hey Stoney I may be able to help I recently replaced my prodigy and still have it I think the No4 is good let me knoe if you have got it sorted yet.

Comment

fred

Originally posted by Sharkyone View Post
                  Hey Stoney I may be able to help I recently replaced my prodigy and still have it I think the No4 is good let me knoe if you have got it sorted yet.
                  Hi Sharkyone just browsing thru ,broke my No 7 on my prodigy months ago will buy one if u still have section

Comment

Working...
                  X