Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

anyone got a feeder rod?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone got a feeder rod?

im looking for a cheap/free feeder rod, ive never really done anythink feeder fishing but has always been very interested in it, i want to learn the basics of feeder fishing but im low on cash at the moment and cant afford investing in a feeder rod .
    <>< West Midlands angler <><

Originally posted by young_match_fisher View Post
    im looking for a cheap/free feeder rod, ive never really done anythink feeder fishing but has always been very interested in it, i want to learn the basics of feeder fishing but im low on cash at the moment and cant afford investing in a feeder rod .
    if your low on cash - how comes you've bid £1000 for a complete match set up young man ?????????????????????? in my books that makes you quite well off !!!!!!!!!
    Sean Hanrahan

Comment

me thinks he hath been rumbled!!
      talk anglings villiage idiot:p

Comment

Budget Avanti rods in Angling Times....
        The inspiration behind the Maver C-Loc method feeder.

Comment

Originally posted by thetrickytree View Post
          if your low on cash - how comes you've bid £1000 for a complete match set up young man ?????????????????????? in my books that makes you quite well off !!!!!!!!!

Wow this is pretty sad but looks like ill have to repeat myself as i replied in the other thread lol.....

Quote:
          Originally Posted by thetrickytree View Post
          how comes your looking for a free/cheap feeder rod on another thread when your bidding £1000 for this lot ???
          beacuse its my 18th birthday soon, and i showed this to my dad and hes willing to pay for it, aslong as i sacrefice my 18th birthday bash which costs £1275.

aslong as its legit and he has pictures of the set......

(quote)

if you read the thread where the dudes selling the match set, i ask for a picture of the set, this is for my dad seems as he's paying....

i hope this clears up the matter.....

Comment

Originally posted by creepy View Post
            me thinks he hath been rumbled!!
            please read other thread before sending out accusations

thanks YMF.

Comment

Negotiations must have been pretty rapid.

You posted here only 12 minutes before offering £1000 for the match setup

Comment

Originally posted by droid View Post
                Negotiations must have been pretty rapid.

You posted here only 12 minutes before offering £1000 for the match setup
                its not really negotiations with my dad/famly, if you want somethink out your price range you either gota pay them back, or give up somethink, and seems as my 18th was coming up and im really into match fishing atm id rather give up my 18th birthday bash which only lasts a night and rather spend the money on some decent tackel which i could use for "years".

i dont really know why i gota explain myself/my famlys disccsions to you guys...

Comment

you shouldnt have to mate not one bit!!!!!!
                  and to all you other people if you cant help the lad out then leave him be!!

Comment

Leave the lad alone.

Comment

young match fisher - you have a PM
                      Sean Hanrahan

Comment

Young fisher. you must admit if you look yourself at youre posts it did look a bit sus, But after youre first explanation all cleared up to me anyway enjoy youre new gear and tight lines.

Comment

oh ye Happy eighteenth dont get too drunk.

Comment

feeder rod

young matchfisher are you working yet?

Comment

Originally posted by young_match_fisher View Post
                              its not really negotiations with my dad/famly, if you want somethink out your price range you either gota pay them back, or give up somethink, and seems as my 18th was coming up and im really into match fishing atm id rather give up my 18th birthday bash which only lasts a night and rather spend the money on some decent tackel which i could use for "years".

i dont really know why i gota explain myself/my famlys disccsions to you guys...
                              Pretty good decision there, lad.

Comment

Working...
                              X