Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Landing net handle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landing net handle.

after a half decent net handle.

Just checked again the job lot of gear i brought and the handle i got aint looking to clever.. lol.

Looking at about £30 ish.. in the middle of moving and about skint! If youve got something a tad more then mail me anyways i can only ask her that need to be obeyed.. (she thinks!! )

Cheers Ian
    Effort = Reward.

The Drennan Series 7 2.7 metre is a good one, the thread is brass and its glued, pinned and reinforced at the tip, think they retail around £27. It replaced a Garbolino Netsy which I bought and it lasted less than an hour as the glue got wet and both threads just fell out complete with net and fish, total waste of money. My mate had a similar thing happen last Sunday on a £50 Garbolino handle, waste of cash.

Comment

thanks macca..

But ive took the plunge and brought a new Drennan EX Strong.. £51 delivered. OUCH!
      Effort = Reward.

Comment

The Drennan is very good, I use that as a backup

My main handle is the Airity if you are prepared to splash the cash I doubt you would find better its seriously strong
        [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
        [CENTER] [/CENTER]
        [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
        [CENTER] [/CENTER]
        [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
        [CENTER] [/CENTER]
        [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
        X