Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Luggage WTD..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luggage WTD..

Quick post for my father in law..

Hes recently brought a 16m pole and hes broke the zip that was on the pole holdall first time out!!! lol. Bare in mind he is mid 60's...

His original holdall is a short (in length) Garbo "Squad" and his pole and top kits dont fit..

So im looking for a CHEAP but decent set of luggage for him

Matching 6/8 tube holdall and Large Carryall..

Must be in good nick and look smart, as the old boy still fishes matches every other weekend..
    Effort = Reward.

Ian send the origonal holdal back mate, that shouldnt break first time out, without being rude in his 60's he is hardly going to be Arnold schwarzenegger,ok maybe he could be lol

It shouldnt break, you have rights as a consumer and more importantly you should have a 12 months warranty / defects period.

JC
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

JC..

Sorry i didnt make it clear, the pole was second hand pal. Hense the pole holdall wasnt in the best condition anyways..

Ian
      Effort = Reward.

Comment

Oh right

Thats a different issue then, Im sure someone out there will have some luggage that will do the trick, most of us by gear to keep up with the jones's and have spare stuff all over the place
        [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
        [CENTER] [/CENTER]
        [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
        [CENTER] [/CENTER]
        [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
        [CENTER] [/CENTER]
        [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

I have a Sensas Sofia 8 tube holdall and matching large carryall. Used once each. £38 plus P+P if you like?

Nathans of Derby

Comment

you have a pm matey...
            Effort = Reward.

Comment

Working...
            X