Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

fishing box and pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fishing box and pole

hello i am looking for a fishing seat box looking to spend around £100-£150, i think i should get a decent 2nd hand one for that price

Also i am looking for a pole made by some one gd e.g maver, shamano, garbo
    14.5 m up looking to spend about £300

also am intrested in new gear so if you know of any gd new stuff i can get for this price from shops or net then please post thanks

Hope you all have your selling hate on and fishing gear out :P

thanks mark

Originally posted by Davism View Post
    hello i am looking for a fishing seat box looking to spend around £100-£150, i think i should get a decent 2nd hand one for that price

Also i am looking for a pole made by some one gd e.g maver, shamano, garbo
    14.5 m up looking to spend about £300

also am intrested in new gear so if you know of any gd new stuff i can get for this price from shops or net then please post thanks

Hope you all have your selling hate on and fishing gear out :P

thanks mark
    Have a look at my ad for the Shimano Exage. It's in pristine condition and a bargain!
    Although I say it myself.

Shimano Exage competition pole AX 14.5 metre

3 top 3s
    1 power kit
    1 spare No 4
    I Half ex extension
    Cupping kit
    £250
    Blondie

Comment

Hi D
      have a maver mx 1000 with footplate, feeder arm umbrella arm, pole arm, accessory arm and bait tray for £180 and a Daiwa Exceler Advanced 16m plus 6 tops for £550 if any ggod to you. if you buy both I'll throw in a Preston big V roller.
      Al

Comment

i have a fox competition 6 drawer seatbox with a huge sidetray and also preston adjustable legs, with a fox feeder arm and fox up and unders, you can have it for £150,

cheers, Ben

Comment

i av a brilo box an all that goes with it ----pm me
          work is for people who cant fish---i want a job

Comment

I've got a Daiwa Tournament seatbox in good condition I am thinking of selling around £170 it comes with original footplate plus a modified Milo one. There is no side tray or wheel kit.

Comment

seatbox

hi there i have a diawa tornament box with a side tray and a trolley kit 4 months old if your intrested £220

Comment

hi iv got a octoplus super stool up in the for sale section looking for £100 and it has tackle and accessories with it, only been used twice.

Comment

i have a nice rive box with pole hooks and tray £80.
                  and a mint 12.5 maver grim reaper with 2 top kits £100.

my addy is in for sale
                  north nott's member and serial buyer of stuff i dont need :D

Comment

hello all just to let you all know i am no longer looking for a box, i will be looking for a pole again in a month or 2 thanks for all offers

Comment

Working...
                    X