Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Bivvy wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bivvy wanted

Anyone got a pram-hood style 2 man bivvy they are considering selling. Obviously need it to be in good condition and prefer one with a heavy-duty groundsheet as have dogs (big claws!!). Tried ebay but nothing much within my price range as just starting out.

Cheers!
    80lb haul of carp in a day and only been angling since June! Well chuffed!

what is your price range bud?
    i have a mint (genuinely used once) hutchy 2 man cabrio with flack jacket and poles etc but i aint givin it away. this lot when new was iro £500 and it is mint. i want £200 for it or swap p/x for coarse gear.
    let me know if thats any good for you
    north nott's member and serial buyer of stuff i dont need :D

Comment

Thanks for that mate but too pricey for me - only just started out and bivvy was final thing on list to buy, so bit poor now! Thanks for taking time to reply though.
      80lb haul of carp in a day and only been angling since June! Well chuffed!

Comment

bivvie

Hi theres a two man bivvy for grabs in the for sale section ...can't remember exact heading but something like tackle for sale!!!!!!!.....I mean it's not headed bivvie for sale......oh I'll shut up now and let you find it

Comment

Originally posted by Starbecs View Post
          Thanks for that mate but too pricey for me - only just started out and bivvy was final thing on list to buy, so bit poor now! Thanks for taking time to reply though.
          ok, pram hood style might all be a bit pricey mate.

if you have no luck finding exactly what you want,

i also have a 2man mk2 nash titan viper. it will come in a well used but solid condition along with a pair of nash storm poles for the front for £60.

any better?
          north nott's member and serial buyer of stuff i dont need :D

Comment

Working...
          X