Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Anyone need quick cash for tackle

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone need quick cash for tackle

I trade in tackle

i will consider any sort of tackle

if your stuck for cash email me

maver genesis 12.5m
    maver reality 8.5m

Comment

I think most people on this site trade in tackle in some form or another
      www.tacklefinder.net

Comment

i got few stuff... where are you ?

Comment

do you pay a fair price or expect to get it for next to nowt
          work is for people who cant fish---i want a job

Comment

i pay as little as i can thats why i offer cash and i can collect anywhere in the country its for people who need cash like yeasterday

Comment

what you got mate

Comment

hi mate, have you tried car boots or jumble sales or getting a job to make money, i thought this was an angling forum, where ANGLERS got together to learn from each other, not to try and make money from those who are less fortunate. I understand there are going to be times when we are all going to have tackle that we no longer use or need, and can benefit from the services on this site, but to try to use it as another e-bay is out of order.

Comment

Are you a registered tackle trader or just looking to make a quick few quid from 2nd hand fishing tackle?
                  www.tacklefinder.net

Comment

do you loan money to the less fortunate at 6000000% apr
                    here carpy carpy carpy

Comment

Originally posted by upinthewater View Post
                      hi mate, have you tried car boots or jumble sales or getting a job to make money, i thought this was an angling forum, where ANGLERS got together to learn from each other, not to try and make money from those who are less fortunate. I understand there are going to be times when we are all going to have tackle that we no longer use or need, and can benefit from the services on this site, but to try to use it as another e-bay is out of order.
                      i'm with you chap - it'll eventually ruin the site if it gets too much like an auction site !
                      Sean Hanrahan

Comment

This Thread will be deleted in Tomorrow and has been locked to prevent further posting on it.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                        X