Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

£750 to spend on a pole - what you got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• £750 to spend on a pole - what you got?

Hi folks,

Looking to spend £750 on a pole. Mainly fish at around 14.5m but 16m would be nice. Looking for something as light and stiff as possible that can handle match sized carp and could be used for silvers. Don't want a bagging machine.

Let me know if you have anything that you think may suit.

Cheers

Oli

why not buy brand new ? £750 is a decent budget surely you'd have some bargaining power theyre my friend ?
    Sean Hanrahan

Comment

You should be able to get a very decent pole new as trickytree says, theres an awful lot of poles that fall into that price bracket i'd do some serious shopping around if i were you.

Comment

have a look at the shimanno exage pole its a great all round pole light stiff and you should get £300 quid change

Comment

theres a guy sellin a gxr2000 in the for sale section thats 800 but amazing for that price

Comment

preston gxr,,mate,,you wont believe the quality,,, and for £750 its a bargain too!
            :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

Just noticed Fosters of Birmingham are selling a SHIMANO 16M ANTARES BX under half price for £750. Wish I had the money to get one.

Comment

Shakespeare superteam power awesome pole for the price ,spares are resonibly priced too.Regards OM

Comment

Im with Roverspete on this one, The Shimano deal is a great offer

Comment

go for the g8 mate spot on
                    [B]!!!! life's a bitch and then you Marry one !!!!![/B]

Comment

This is mint!

16m dream team x p s - h p allrounder
                      6 tops (3 match 3power)
                      cup kit
                      brand new spare 4
                      Bought oct 08 only use once a week, like new
                      £700 ovno. This is a absolute bargain pole for someone.

Comment

hi mate got a browning carboxy titanium xl 16mtr only used once with 3 top carp power 2s and cupping kit fantastic pole yours for 450 its a steel give me a call on 07999572181 if your interested regards ian

Comment

Working...
                        X