Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Pellet wag rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pellet wag rod

Any body got a good pellet wag rod they want to sell, i am looking for minium of 11ft 6ins, not interested in the drennan series seven, but somewhere along the lines of the shaky mach 3, must be in very good condition
    cheers
    up

drennan series seven is the best you can get for that money
    [B]!!!! life's a bitch and then you Marry one !!!!![/B]

Comment

hi julian, sorry mate but i have to disagree, i have the series seven 11ft 6ins--13ft at the side of my desk right now, and i am getting shot 2morrow. I have used it twice, but after playing about with the shaky, there is no comparison. I currently use the tricast pellet rod, but wanted a back up rod, and i should have gone with the reccomendations i got from a lot of the blokes on this site, but as you know mate fishing gear is all about personal choice.
      all the best
      up

Comment

garbolino are making a rocket carp pellet wagg an the knock out 2 pellet waggler both 10feet long and are stupidly cheap at £30!! also avanti are making a 11ft rod that handles upto 15lb line all carbon fiber looks really nice £20 brand new
        [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

got a duo set of Maver reactorlites, 12ft ones a match waggler and the others a ready feeder, brand new....a1260 and a1265.....£200 the pair

Comment

carefull with the shakey m3,,mine snapped while playing a fish ,was returned to factory and could not replace as model was obsolete.Considering Garbo as hearing tons of good reports about them,my only concern is the old saying ,you only get what you pay for. Regards OM

Comment

I bought my son the garbolino knockout 10ft rod from bobco tackle also came with a free shimano alliot front drag reel for around £30.00 + postage.
              Both the rod and reel have been used regular for fishing for silvers also had loads of carp on the pellet waggler up to around12lb.
              I was so impressed with the rod that i also bought him a garbolino 11ft squad feeder rod for his birthday. This also seems a really nice rod. For the money i think they are brilliant.

Comment

i bought a 11ft daiwa pellet rod brand new 30 quid its brill
                work is for people who cant fish---i want a job

Comment

is it 2 or 3 peice billy? Regards OM

Comment

I've got a shimano beastmaster 12.6 commercial pellet waggler, used once, mint 80 quid no offers.

Duz.

Comment

send me the 2 rods mate will have them off you
                      [B]!!!! life's a bitch and then you Marry one !!!!![/B]

Comment

hey mate - did u get this sorted, if not I have a Daiwa Spectron M2 for sale, MINT condition if your interesed.

Comment

pieces

Originally posted by owlsmad View Post
                          is it 2 or 3 peice billy? Regards OM
                          it is 2 piece mate a brill rod
                          work is for people who cant fish---i want a job

Comment

2 peice shacky 3 11ft

I got the 2 peice shacky 3 11ft. Mint £65 plus postage.

Comment

Working...
                            X