Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Thermal Underwear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thermal Underwear

Hello all,
    Im looking to buy some thermal underwear size small for a fairly low price. If any one has any they dont want any more and is good condition i would be happy to consider buying.

Thanks.
    Adam
    The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but obtainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
    [url]http://carpsmart.net/ourshop/prod_957389-MARINE-SUPREME-10kg.html[/url]

The sundridge kit is good,i got a set,think was fleece coat,jumper,long johnny things.

Comment

Cheers fordy but i am only interested in the top and bottoms in a size small.
      The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but obtainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.

Comment

I have an old pair of brown toweling Y-fronts size small only worn a dozen times or so, mint condition apart from a couple of skid marks at the back. Let me know if you are intersted.............bb

Comment

oh dear as i scrolled down i was expecting someone to post the obvious and bb you didnt disappoint ,classic lol

Comment

Post of the week goes to bb lol.

Comment

Save up a bit more and buy a second skin , you will never be cold, even on the coldest days

Comment

those towelling y fronts have certainly got around, i used to own them. I used to by all my y fronts from marks and spencers, but i just get them from spencers now and put the marks on myself.

Comment

Thermals

AdamC why oh why do you keep leaving yourself wide open??? Now you want undies ...wasn't so long ago you were looking for a sock.

Comment

mate buy the preston ones only £24 something like that why buy second hand ones when they am that cheap
                    [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

Adam, keep an eye out in the next month or two for the thermal gear that Aldi sells, they work fine, and their thermal over trouser are the best £10 you will spend, fully waterproof as well.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Thermal UNDERWEAR

Forgive me for asking Brian but why would you want fully waterproof thermal underwear!?

Perhaps I shouldn't ask

Comment

Read again boltonrobbo, it does say thermal OVER TROUSERS I might be old mate but I aint got to the incontinent stage, well not yet but do avoid too many drinks

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Cheers brian.
                            I dont blame you all for the comments as i left myself wide open haha.
                            I think i will get the P.I. ones.

Comment

Brian

Don't want to get on the wrong side of one of the "bosses" I know you state overtrousers but Adams original post states underwear thats where the confusion lies

Robbo

Comment

Working...
                              X