Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

complete set up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• complete set up

looking for full set up pole ,box ,rod ,reels ect ect

hi mate how much do you want to spend

Comment

full set up

Let me guess you have about £800 to spend

Comment

got a 16tr brownig carboxy titanium pole 3 top 2s cupping kit and cups, used once

browning feeder ishing box same as maver ,
        10 tube browning holdall
        12 ft browning syntec feeder rod
        13 ff browning syntec waggler rod
        2 browning reels 2 map reels map reels new
        landing net plus pole
        keepnet
        a 2 piece browning water x suit
        £1200 ovno
        Last edited by ian madden; 21 September 2009, 05:10 PM.

Comment

£1200 are you joking browning competition box £299 brand new from shop
          syntec rods x2 £54 brand new from shop
          carboxy titanium xl £699 brand new from shop
          reels ..about 60 in total £60

£1112 brand new full rrp

Comment

Originally posted by bb bone View Post
            £1200 are you joking browning competition box £299 brand new from shop
            syntec rods x2 £54 brand new from shop
            carboxy titanium xl £699 brand new from shop
            reels ..about 60 in total £60

£1112 brand new full rrp
            not good when then want more than you can get it new ,cheers mate

Comment

no probs mate did not want to see some one buy a load of tackle at those prices a newcomer to the sport might have thought it was ok without checking.For future reference all used tackle in mint/as new condition is never worth more than 60-70% of the retail price and thats if it is a couple of months old, anything in very good used condition is about 50-60%. And the good thing is most item listed can be brought up on any internet search......bb

Comment

no probs mate did not want to see some one buy a load of tackle at those prices a newcomer to the sport might have thought it was ok without checking.For future reference all used tackle in mint/as new condition is never worth more than 60-70% of the retail price and thats if it is a couple of months old, anything in very good used condition is about 50-60%. And the good thing is most item listed can be brought up on any internet search......bb
                thanks alot mate people like that dont help the sport much ,trying it on with a virgin coarse fishing guy .
                thanksssssssssss

Comment

bb bone the ad was put on buy a friend of mine he put the full price as new that you have so rightly pointed out the price should of been a way bit lower than that as ive only just come back from spain ive only just seen the mistake.i would advise you that trying to make me look an arsholes you should get your facts correct before opening your mouth and slagging people off, why dont you try contacting people and find out whats going on i just hope this hasnt tarnished my name on this site or i may enter a formal complaint,and im sorry the guy thought i was trying to ripp him off

Comment

whatever Ian when the ad clearly says O.V.N.O, your spiteful response just makes me think that it was not an honest mistake, if however your friend was looking for offers then you have the wrong site as all items anyone intends selling must come with a price.If Mr Groves had contacted you and took you up on the price your 'friend' had offered would you have said 'thats the RRP price not the selling price' and then reduced the price I would like to think so. However to expect people to contact you to rectify a 'mistake' is never going to happen, if you feel the response is a bit harsh by all means complain. I was only looking out for a fellow angler of whom I had been speaking to in the chatbox and offering my opinion, nearly all posts-treads are replied to on this site and perhaps if you were more careful with the content of your post you would not be so upset now.....end of rant

Comment

here you go as requested,I will put it back to the top of the page to shame you some more, feel free to check the date of the post. P.S again you have not checked out your information/posts before going on one again before posting on my other listing, I now feel that you are probably beyond help and will therefore stop trying to 'help' you. Unless of course this was your phantom friend posting again!!

Comment

How much are you looking to spend if it ust to get you on your way I may have some cheaper kit up for sale in the near future, Shakespeare 11.5m pole, matchbox seatbox with footplate & side tray, 13 ft match rod, reel, and keepnet, will be looking for around £300 quid for the lot. I will even throw some terminal tackle in too
                        [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]18 TIMES AND THATS A FACT!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

whatever Ian when the ad clearly says O.V.N.O, your spiteful response just makes me think that it was not an honest mistake, if however your friend was looking for offers then you have the wrong site as all items anyone intends selling must come with a price.If Mr Groves had contacted you and took you up on the price your 'friend' had offered would you have said 'thats the RRP price not the selling price' and then reduced the price I would like to think so. However to expect people to contact you to rectify a 'mistake' is never going to happen, if you feel the response is a bit harsh by all means complain. I was only looking out for a fellow angler of whom I had been speaking to in the chatbox and offering my opinion, nearly all posts-treads are replied to on this site and perhaps if you were more careful with the content of your post you would not be so upset now.....end of rant
                          i have to agree with bone ,hone on earth has your 'friend' got your log in details and password hmmmmmmmmmm as i dont give mine out and i would expect other on here the same ,to me it looks like you was trying to have someone of who new nothing about the prices of coarse fishing gear .but luck that there is people on here like bone that took the time to post to warn me,i owe bone a favour as for you i hope you get stuck with the gear and really need the money
                          simplesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
                          cheers again bone

Comment

gentle men....there is no need to slag each other off the price was clear.the message about the price was also clear....job done..no one is forcing any one to buy any thing. just move on. No call for the rest...........i thank you
                            In darkness we do what we can
                            In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Working...
                            X