Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

pole floats wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pole floats wanted

hi people has anyone got any pole floats for sale i am the fishery manager on my local water and im trying to get the juniors fishing the club matches what im looking to do is buy pole floats and make rigs and use them as prizes for the kids

any floats would be great and as cheap as possible as its coming out of my pocket as we are a small club.

thanks people

pm me

Simon you can have the floats I am selling in classifieds all for £50 sent. With the postage that works out at 70p a float which I think is generous as a lot have only been stored on winders or not even used.

Comment

i think your asking a little bit too much for what i want them for i can get new preston floats for 70p each

Comment

Well do that then.

Comment

dont take it to heart mate its just too much for me if you do lower the price then just come back to me thanks

Comment

Simon, didn't you say in August that you 'trade in tackle'?
            You use some of the gear you've been selling as prizes for the kids.
            www.tacklefinder.net

Comment

thanks for the reply

thanks for the reply yeah i have give over £500.00 of my own personal tackle but i can not get my hands on pole floats so any help would be great as stated i dont mind paying for them as long as they are not stupid prices

Comment

you have pm

Comment

yes just emailed you thanks

Comment

Are you looking for any type of pole float? I have about 13 maybe more floats, if I look in my box, that I dont use. Some are used but most are new and all in very good condition. I was going to give them away to any junior angler who wanted them but in this day and age it isnt really a good idea to be giving details out to strangers on the net. Over half of them are Prestons tyson type floats and most of them are dibbers. I bought them when I got back in to coarse fishing put them on winders and never used them. I have since cut the rigs up and put the floats in a jar on my desk. Dont know how many you need or want but if you think they are what you are looking for you are welcome to them on one condition. You tell the kids they where kindly donated by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Frisky Fish View Post
                      Are you looking for any type of pole float? I have about 13 maybe more floats, if I look in my box, that I dont use. Some are used but most are new and all in very good condition. I was going to give them away to any junior angler who wanted them but in this day and age it isnt really a good idea to be giving details out to strangers on the net. Over half of them are Prestons tyson type floats and most of them are dibbers. I bought them when I got back in to coarse fishing put them on winders and never used them. I have since cut the rigs up and put the floats in a jar on my desk. Dont know how many you need or want but if you think they are what you are looking for you are welcome to them on one condition. You tell the kids they where kindly donated by me.

what a very kind person i have sent you a pm thanks simon

Comment

Working...
                      X