Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

£1000 ish for a new pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• £1000 ish for a new pole

hi guys looking for a new pole , i have up to £1000 to spend.I like the look of the daiwa's and the garbolino's and was hoping to get a bit more for my money buying second hand.I will answer any posts .asap. may be able to stretch a little for the right pole..many thanks bb

bbt

Comment

whats up mate cat got your tongue at least have the guts to reed my reply about my tackle i had for sale posted back on original page

Comment

wait a while around xmas you will get what you want at the price you want to pay always the same m8 every year
        Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

Originally posted by ian madden View Post
          whats up mate cat got your tongue at least have the guts to reed my reply about my tackle i had for sale posted back on original page
          I have and replied the day before you posted this, let me guess you will sell me that browning pole(rrp£699) for £1000.

Comment

Would Messrs BB Bone and Ian Madden please conduct their fued via the PM system. Further flaming posts will be removed without warning

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

For up to £1000 then go for the Daiwa G8.

Its probably the best pole in your price range and is a superb pole.

Comment

I agree that the G8 is a great pole, however I have looked at the garbolino g8 as well and slightly favour the garbo. All being well I am picking one up tomorrow, thanks for the advice and I will post when I have it...bb

Comment

sorted now many thanks..bb

Comment

Working...
                  X