Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Daiwa Whisker All-Terrain No 4 + Phex 5+ Lumphammer 16m section+ Penrose 4ft Legs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daiwa Whisker All-Terrain No 4 + Phex 5+ Lumphammer 16m section+ Penrose 4ft Legs

Wanted (Wish--List!!)

Number 4s to fit Daiwa Whisker Allterrain. Will also fit No 4s from Tournet Pro, Airity and G8.

Phex 5

Lumphammer 16m section

Long legs for Penrose platform

Money waiting, can collect from Reading area or more than willing to pay postage.

Please text with any offers- 07970034314

i think the lumphammer 16m section is a parallel one, so a 14m section will do. not definetly sure though. is it for a daiwa pole, ??? i heard the lumphammer fits the tourney pro. i have a lumphammer myself, and could do with some spares. cheers mark
    :confused: WOW, things have changed.:confused:

Comment

Hi Mark,

Yes, the lumphammer is for a generic extension to my Whisker Allterrain on the cheap if possible!

Comment

i have been quoted about £100 for a brand new one off leeda. not many around second hand.

Comment

This link may be of some use if you haven't seen it already

Cheshire Fishing - M-A-P Poles

Comment

cheers mate, these are the people that qouted that price. the guy did not have the 16m section in the cataloge so he was guessing a bit on the old prices.

Comment

bob-co in leeds had them in for £60 but when new stock came in they were going upto £90. hope this helps

Comment

Fishing Spares - fishingspares.co.uk
                Sean Hanrahan

Comment

Working...
                X