Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Wanted: Spliced tip float rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Spliced tip float rod

Hi fellow crumpers of fish
    I'm after a spliced tip 13ft or 14 foot float rod. Anybody got a relic lurking somewhere in the dark recesses of their tackle shed?
    Cheers

Got a couple but think they are both 12 footers. I'll have a look and let you know...
    The Mahseer Trust visit us at www.mahseertrust.org
    Working for one of the World's iconic fish species and the rivers they live in.

Thinking of visiting the Westcountry?
    Check out:
    www.coarsefish-torbay.co.uk

Want to learn from Will Raison and Neil Machin?
    log on to www.v2vangling.co.uk

Comment

Likewise, i have a shakespeare president spliced tip, but its also 12' Im afraid.... if any good pm me ( looking for £30)

Comment

Sorry guys, looking for a 13 or 14 ft model - but thanks anyway.

Comment

Spliced tip float rod

Hiya mate,
          I've got a Shakespeare Victory X 13 footer - comes with a second hollow top and is in reasonable condition for it's age.

It's currently sat in the rafters of my garage so if you want to come to Chester and give me 30 quid it's yours!!

Comment

Originally posted by DEEDOGDACE View Post
            Hiya mate,
            I've got a Shakespeare Victory X 13 footer - comes with a second hollow top and is in reasonable condition for it's age.

It's currently sat in the rafters of my garage so if you want to come to Chester and give me 30 quid it's yours!!
            Typical,i spent 6 months trying to get a Victory x.One of my favourite rods ever.
            Whats a commercial fishery ?

Comment

Two shakes, if Dasatardly doesn't want it I'll let you know. I spend half my life on the M6 so could arrange to meet if you're still interested.

Comment

Thanks or the offer Deedogdace, but it's not what I'm after.
                Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by DEEDOGDACE View Post
                  Two shakes, if Dasatardly doesn't want it I'll let you know. I spend half my life on the M6 so could arrange to meet if you're still interested.
                  Thanks for the offer mate,but i've got a conny z now.Shame i didn't know last christmas cos i posted wanted ads on a few forums.
                  Whats a commercial fishery ?

Comment

Working...
                  X