Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Stuggling to find a pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuggling to find a pole

Hi im jst getin started into match fishing
    im stuggling to get the right pole for me, i want a good strong pole with at least three top kitss and a cupping kit. As i am i beginner i only want to spent around 300-400pound as my budget can anybody offer me a pole for around this price or no a good pole that i can buy for this priice
    thanks leon

the MAP TKS range and the DIAWA SR range offer poles in this price bracket and both sets of poles are highly regarded for performance,spares and value. There is really very little to chose between the two mate. If you can spare another £100 the sr3+tks30 look better value as they are both 14.5m.

If you are looking to buy second hand make sure you check that spares are still available for some time.(a mistake I have learned for myself..lol)

Comment

Maver Medusa 16mtr pole x 4 top kits diawa elastics on eBay (end time 22-Oct-09 16:21:18 BST)

have a look at this mate, nothing to do with me i just saw it while browsing.

Comment

thanks for the information
        forgot to mention i was looking for one around the end of november just wanted to no in advance to no what pole to buy if anybody was selling one for around 300-400 thanks

Comment

pole

Don't know if this is of any interest to you,but i could wait till november if you wanted it.

16m k31

16 metre pole in very good condition except (here's the bad bit)

Two of the sections,The number four and number five i think, are replaced with sections from a different pole,they do however fit perfectly and the pole retains it's usability at long lengths.

I still have the original number four which has a split about an inch and a half long on the male joint.

I have a super taper section

cupping kit

and 8 top kits,some originals and some drennan carp universals,however 3 or 4 of these have been broken near the base and telescoped,they still work fine.

I would like to add i bought this from a so called mate,who never mentioned half of the problems.

I won't tell you what i paid for it because you'll think i'm a mug

But an indication would be that if i could get half my money back i'll be pleased,therefore £200 plus postage would do me.

Actually it is a very usable pole.

Stu.
          Stu.S.

Comment

pole

have a look at russ p on the for sale forum he has a tricast proxima 14.5m pole with lots of spares,he,ll let you have it for £250 and i,ve bought stuff off him before and its all good stuff and he,s a nice bloke to deal with,cheers lee

Comment

go on to the climax tackle web site they are doin a shimano force master 16 mtre 3 tops a kup kit and pole holdall you also get a 2 year guarantee priced at299.99
              nige cooke

Comment

I just sold my 16m Forcemaster which was a great pole, due to getting a great price for a Shimano 16m Antares. At 13-14.5 mtrs there is not much of a difference between them apart from the poles wall size. There is a tackle dealer on eBay selling them New with all the extras on auction, fetching between £230 - £280 so you might get lucky.

Also check out Fosters of Birmingham as they seem to be selling loads of poles recently for less than half price. They also offer cheque spread over 6 months which is better than credit.

Comment

Working...
                X