Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Fox envoy 15' to 19' float rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox envoy 15' to 19' float rod

Anybody any idea where i can buy one of these i'm havin a 'mare , getting fed up of ordering online only to be told 3 days later their out of stock etc

I,ve had alookaround mate but the only rod with that name is the envoy stick float rod 14ft that i could find give chapmans angling a ring they might be able to help you out.
    Last edited by fishster; 23 October 2009, 06:00 PM. Reason: error

Comment

i'm not sure whether they've been taken off the shelf as i've tried everywhere , i've seen plenty of 14' one's but its the longer one i want. Thanks anyway

As an alternative i'm looking at the Daiwa Spectron 17-20 but it seems expensive , has anybody any recommendations for long rods, i've been introduced to the 'puller' method by a good mate of mine Roger Prior up in Sheffield where its being used to great effect winning lots of matches and i want to try it down here , i think Mote Park in Maidstone is perfect for it as it has a good head of roach , hybrids and nobody seems to fish for them as the feeder produces good weights

Comment

Working...
      X