Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

16m pole wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16m pole wanted

hi,i was about to go to fosters to try out with a veiw to buy the conny g8,but for once and maybe the first time common sense hit me,spending nearly a grand and never fished anywhere nr 16m,i had visions of pole sections busting in all directions.so im looking for a stepping stone pole.ive got a bit of a list just for examples, garbo carp match/796 maver comp range, map range tks def or add pro, sensas 724/744 or the preston gxr s,if anyone has anything different please shout us,it will be used at 16m, local club water as a 16m island so must be usable at 16m,i know it wont be super light but something to get me used to fishing at long length,shout us with pole and price or pm and i will respond to all.forgot to say im from the midlands area thanks for looking.regards mogy
    Last edited by mogy; 25 October 2009, 08:42 PM. Reason: mistake

if u wait a few week's, the g8 will be cheaper as the new 1s are out in a week.The sr3 would be a good low range pole to start with,is 14.5 m,but is good at 13m and useable at 14.5.the new sr5 is also very good,this is new out,

Comment

Why not ask this guy.
      http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/...th_please.html
      The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice we give to others

Comment

Originally posted by FORDY-1 View Post
        if u wait a few week's, the g8 will be cheaper as the new 1s are out in a week.The sr3 would be a good low range pole to start with,is 14.5 m,but is good at 13m and useable at 14.5.the new sr5 is also very good,this is new out,
        how much cheaper do u think fordy? cheers

Comment

Originally posted by jeff View Post
          cheers jeff

Comment

A lot of the poles on your list are to be replaced. As fordy said the G8 is going so are the tks's , the sensas 744 and Maver have a new range coming out soon. The Map tks 525 is I'm told is a very tidy pole for the money so much so I'm more than likely going to get one.

Comment

garbolino carp match
              i had a look at one in fosters the other day i think personaly its a very good pole for the price and is still usable at 16m but is reely nice at 14.5 its not to floppy either its nice and stiif so tht makes it easier to use at long lengths

Comment

Working...
              X