Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Pro 3 micron fishing line helppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro 3 micron fishing line helppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Does anyone have any pro 3 micron fishing line for sale, in spools of 0.6mm, 0.6.5mm, 0.7mm? it comes on gold spools, its not fox micro plus line. would be interested, can pay through paypal.

or if anyone knows of a shop who sells it, and can give me there telephone number i would be extreamly gratful.

Hi matey...i've got a spool of 0.07 but not much on it.Also got a spool of 0.15(4.87lb) that you can have if its any use to you.I used to use it but changed to fox micro plus which IMHO is just as good.If you pm your addy i'll stick them in the post for you(no charge)
    The only shop i knew that had some was benwick sports but not in all sizes Welcome To Benwick Sports Angling Centre

Steve

Comment

pro 3 micron

hi steve , thats very kind of you, it's been so difficult getting hold of this stuff now they have stoped doing it. do you have paypal? i wouldnt expect you to pay p+p charges, your kind enough letting me have it. thanks alot mate you'll be helping me out big time.

my address is

David Thorne
      59 Waverley Avenue
      Kidlington
      Oxford
      OX5 2NB

Comment

i am sure i have several spools of pro micron in garage in those sizes if i have i will let you know mate as i dont use it anymore

Comment

Working...
        X