Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

sensas loop tyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sensas loop tyer

any one got a sensas loop tyer or now where i can get one cheap.

one senas loop tyer is a £1...the other is £5 for 2.....
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

r u kidding
      nige cooke

Comment

no mate serious ...2 types the 2 pronged one is a quid........and the stick type hook are a fiver...both do loops and both good bits of kit
        In darkness we do what we can
        In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

mate from what i gather the one with the prongs or 4 little legs on it is the one you make the loops your self and put it on the legs to tighten it up were ive got thr two pack for £5 i wud recommend them mate nice small loops for hair riggin and your hook lenghts
          [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

are they are a fiver from most tackle shops are they?

Comment

so you want one cheaper than a fiver.....your a northener as well then!!!!

Comment

no mate fiver is alright. not that tite lol. just dont know where to get um from. seen them on ebay but would rather get one from a tackle shop if i can

Comment

I use the little disc with the prongs... brilliant little gizmo.

Carl.
                  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ALLENS TACKLE AND BAITS, LEAMORE, WALSALL.

Comment

I think the plastic disc with 2 prongs on it is from Seymo and the loop tyer that looks a bit like a mini sheperds crook/stick is from Sensas. I did use the former but I was put onto the Sensas one by a mate and now use that one all the time.

Reason being that believe it or not they use different knotts the 2 prong Seymo is a simple overhand loop, double or tripple or whatever and the Sensas one ties a figure of 8 loop. Both tie consistently sized loops but the knott strength of the Sensas tyer is better.

Been using the Sensas one for about 4 years now and I've never had a knott failure on a loop though I did get the occassional one when I was useing the Symo.

Both good gadgets but the Sensas will get my vote every time.

Comment

i normaly buy my loop tyers from tackle shops

Comment

Working...
                      X