Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted

shimano nexave power barbel butt section required would consider complete rod

rod

i have one mate mint twin tip 60.00

Comment

where r u

Comment

can u send contact details

Comment

shimano nexave barbel power

shimano nexave barbel power butt section required would consider complete rod

Comment

have u still got nexave rod 4 sale

Comment

I know this is an old post ,but if you still want one I have one, 12 foot, twin tip, absolutely mint, as has never been used. I bought it at the Evesham angling festival one year with the intention of doing some Barbel fishing but never got round to it. I can post it in a tube if your interested.
              I got a new rod for the wife. I'll miss her, but it's a quality rod.

Comment

A ten year old thread TT doubt he still wants one, but you never know.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Well shave my legs and call me grandma, you ain't kidding Brian. This is what happens when you forget to put yer glasses on. 😞😞 But yer never know!!
                  Last edited by tackle tart; 15 July 2020, 10:30 PM.
                  I got a new rod for the wife. I'll miss her, but it's a quality rod.

Comment

Working...
                  X