Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

tournament x spares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tournament x spares

Hi lads anyone know where i can get a spare number 7 section and a number four section for a tournament x cheap if possible.i have been given the pole off our kid but it needs slight repair to some worn joints.
    TRUSTED POPLARS AC ANGLER WHO TELL'S NO LIES.

Spectron bits fit it,dont break the no 10 section as rrp on these is £805

Comment

thanks for that fordy. I think i will take the pole to a pole repairers and see what it will cost to repair the pole and get the whole thing something like new if its not to much money.

Comment

Scott Lane at Esselle is really good mate. Give him a ring (07759678774) and he'll do you a good deal on refurbishing it. Tidying up splits and nicks, building up any joints that need it etc.

Worth doing in my opinion, the X is still a cracking good pole.
        [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Theres a number 7 on ebay at the moment, plus a couple of other large sections
          [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Thanks dave i'll have a look

Comment

Working...
            X