Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

need your generous help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need your generous help

Hi everybody,
    I am a novice angler. I use a kind of domestic reed or typha for angling. However, this causes me much trouble and embarassemnet in public transport while moving to fishing places in my country, Egypt. Could you please help me get a rod and a reel, even old or used ones for I adore angling and want to enjoy it as long as I live. Thanks

No problem, if you pop a return plane ticket in the post, I'll drop them off personally.
    [IMG]http://koszog.rx8.eu/_horg/garbolino_350.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

LOL John

Comment

Hi madforit,
        Many many thanks for your stupendous generosity and gentility. I am afraid that I can not afford the cost of a return ticket or so. I'd be much obliged if you still would be willing to help. Thanks again.
        Last edited by angler A; 30 June 2007, 08:50 PM.

Comment

I suppose you,re a member of the Aswan Piscatorials or the Nile Perch Society. Whats the nightlife like over there now?, Is the Pink Pyramid club still Bangin?.

Pull the other one.

Comment

Originally posted by woody1
            I suppose you,re a member of the Aswan Piscatorials or the Nile Perch Society. Whats the nightlife like over there now?, Is the Pink Pyramid club still Bangin?.

Pull the other one.
            Hi woody1,
            Thanks alot for your interest. I live in Lower Egypt, near the Mediterranean Sea and not in Upper Egypt as you thought. Thanks again.

Comment

try ebay angler a ...im sure you will find something there telescopic rods are cheap and you will have no problems on the bus......as they say in Rhodesia...Voetsac my friend...
              In darkness we do what we can
              In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Hi all,

I hope all of you are very fine. I'm now in your great and wonderful country for study. I hope you would kindly help me get the long-wished rod and reel for angling in Bangor's North Wales sea. Thanks all.

Comment

Working...
                X