Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Broken garbolino

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken garbolino

Anyone, I 'm after a No6 section for a Garbolino 796 pole, or can anyone advise where to get one quickly.

its hard to get garbolino stuff fast, phone them number in match fishing. it will have to come from FRANCE. phone all shops that sell the stuff. i dont think you will get it quickly

Comment

Fosters keep a large stock of Garbolino spares. I went in last week and bought a no4 section for the premier legion without having to order it. They also had all the other sections available aswell. Ring Ade at Fosters and he will sort you out mate.

Comment

Thanks for the advise, I'll try Fosters, the last section I ordered took over six weeks. I think i'll get the new section then out the pole, I'm fed up with the dam thing. I think the wall is too thin, and any little knock or strong wind and snap!

Comment

I hope your reading this madforit. .
          http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/

Comment

Got a quote today £160.00, I'll have to get it, then I think the pole is history. I'm convinced the walls are too thin.

Comment

Do't want to sound clever but found my pole sections no 5 and no 6 were fractured by banging the water when shipping back from 14 metres..It is as bad as banging the pole on the ground and all the pressure goes on the 5 and 6.
              My problem was getting a bite striking too hard missing a bite and trying to ship back fast.
              Next time you go out try pushing the top sections under the water when at 13 or 14 metres and you'll see what I mean.

Comment

Broke my no 5 yesterday, phoned Rugby Tackle this morning, its been delivered tomorrow. Fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by towpath2
                  Broke my no 5 yesterday, phoned Rugby Tackle this morning, its been delivered tomorrow. Fantastic.
                  Hope Andy222 is reading this !!!!!!
                  [IMG]http://koszog.rx8.eu/_horg/garbolino_350.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by towpath2
                    How did it break Steve?

Comment

dont realy know, its had a bit of stick just latley,but it should stand up to that.its about a year old, it was on the roller when it broke, this is the third section i have broke.

Comment

Garbolino section 4

Hiya do you mind me asking how musch the section 4 cost my bf recently broke his premier legion section 4 and im looking to get him a replacement.

Comment

premier legion section 4

im looking to get a section4 for the garbolino premier legion does anyone know how much it will be?

Comment

think I paid about £35 from Fosters.

Comment

I beleive you used yours yesterday Royst. How did you get on. .
                              http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                              X