Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Maver H31 Spares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maver H31 Spares

I am after any H31 spare sections icluding top kits that you may have in great condition

Just send me a PM or Email if you have any

tom griffin

I've got an H31, but will more than likely be hanging onto it for a while. So if you can't get any spares I might have yours off you lolol

Unless you're going to be paying good money ;-)
    [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by davidwhittington
      I've got an H31, but will more than likely be hanging onto it for a while. So if you can't get any spares I might have yours off you lolol

Unless you're going to be paying good money ;-)
      LOL, only paid £200 for mine new

How much would you be asking and what condition is it in?

Comment

Its in very good condition to be honest. 14.5 metre, cup kit, 3 match top 3s, 1 match top 2, 2 power top 2s, spare number 4 (professionally repaired) and power number 4. So it's worth a fair bit to me cos an upgrade would cost me a grand sob!, so probably wouldnt be worth forking out on it for you.

Good bit of kit for the money you got there though!
        [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by davidwhittington
          Its in very good condition to be honest. 14.5 metre, cup kit, 3 match top 3s, 1 match top 2, 2 power top 2s, spare number 4 (professionally repaired) and power number 4. So it's worth a fair bit to me cos an upgrade would cost me a grand sob!, so probably wouldnt be worth forking out on it for you.

Good bit of kit for the money you got there though!
          Sent you a PM just in case

Comment

I am mainly after 4th sections and top kits

Comment

Working...
            X