Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Carp rod for my very upsett son.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carp rod for my very upsett son.

hi all just a call out for anyone getting rid of a light 10/12ft 1,75/ 2lb carp rod.
    even a feeder or short match rod capable of having 8lb carp out.(anything)

my son cast his rod and hit a tree branch snapping the top two rings off needless to say tears followed when he new his rod was broken.

He had a 10ft 1.75test rod so anything simular would be great.

freebie would be great as his blunders are most likey not over as he has just started using a rod and castiing is well work in progress lol.

im not after anything of high quality just anything really for him to use to have carp out of a local pool.(anything)
    [IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b183/tarks/fledger.jpg[/IMG]Fledger....... Here'.. fishy fishy fishy..:
    Speci Carper

I'll have a look and see what i've got, will let you know mate
    www.tacklefinder.net

Comment

That would be Fantastic Gaz. he has no rod at all now anything would be greatfully recieved.

he has just snapped my browning 390 match ambition 13 ft'r too, good job it was under warranty and cleanly snapped ive a new one now and he has promised to be more carefull with the next one as ive assured him it will be his last lol (not that it will most likely haha).

The club has some nice open pegs so damage shouldnt happen in future all being well haha.

Many thanks for anythiing again.
      [IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b183/tarks/fledger.jpg[/IMG]Fledger....... Here'.. fishy fishy fishy..:
      Speci Carper

Comment

Ayup mate, i've got quite a few rods, carp, float, feeder etc give me a call and we can sort something out for him.
        Gaz
        www.tacklefinder.net

Comment

money is tight as work is slow at mo so any old freebie would be great he aint piccy as its all new to him lol
          Speci Carper

Comment

As long as you cover the postage mate i'm not fussed
            www.tacklefinder.net

Comment

do you have paypal?
              Speci Carper

Comment

Ill cover the postage m8 if it helps.
                Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

guys your kind gents and i thank all the help i and he can get.

Cheers.

buiss is slow for me at present(P&D) and getting into this sport for two people is expensive lol let alone replacing lost n broken kit after buying all from scratch enitialy.

any favours done will be returned when avial or poss.
                  Speci Carper

Comment

Gaz let me know what the postage is ill pay pal you it.

Comment

What a great gesture from you two lads, true spirit of Talk Angling.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

well done guys. Absolutely brill!!!

Comment

Tarks....the damaged rod...why not trim down the broken top and fit a new top ring. One with an eye will cost about £3, it will do for ledger and as a spare.

ok, it might only be 9ft long and have a 5lb TC, but better than nowt!
                          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Just logged on after receiving a couple of texts and now a pm, its good to see that there are some really decent blokes on the site offering to help a fellow angler
                            Tarks send me a pm with your address mate, the rod will be posted Tuesday.
                            Gaz
                            www.tacklefinder.net

Comment

Got a pm from gaz, he is covering it all himself top bloke a credit to any forum.

Comment

Working...
                              X