Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

12.5 pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12.5 pole

im looking for a new pole 12.5 metres..price budget of 100£
    DanHops

i think you might to struggle to get a good 12.5m pole for that it might be better getting a 11m pole with a couple of tops that is light and stiff rather than a 12.5m bananna but if you dont want to and you do want just 12.5m

Dragon Carp Direct

Comment

leeda xgt advance i have the 12.5 and its a gd pole mate

Comment

is it light fishstar??? im weak lol
        DanHops

Comment

ask around for a second hand maver genesis,im sure they are fishable at 12.5 and u might pick one up for about 100 quid,

Comment

i have 2 12.5 metre maver grimreapers 3 top kits between them only thing one number 4 is damaged 1 good pole with spares but looking for £150

Comment

See if you can get a diawa yank n bank,think they go 11 mtr and light.shimano beastmaster takes the beating for value,wouldnt be without mine mate

Comment

maver strong arm on ebay probably go for around 100 good strong pole ends tomorrow take a look

Comment

Just make sure you check how much you can get them new for before paying for sewcondhand! I'd look for an old Daiwa Connoisseur, seen them go for around £100 recently on Ebay.

Comment

moby dick pole is normally cheapish

Comment

Working...
                    X