Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

pole floats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pole floats

hi im 14 yrs old and was wondering if anyone had a few pole floats lying about they could send me its just the ones in the shops near me are between £1.50 and £2 and if i want a few of them and bait and a days fishing i just havent got the money so i usually only have one or two rigs useable which isnt very good hope someone can help thanks

nick

have a bash at making your own, it's easy and materials are cheap enough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

pm me your address,i'll send you some

Comment

pm me as well got quite afew ya can have with pleasure
        heaven wont have me
        and hells afraid i'll take over

Comment

thankyou very much all so far to people that have offered much appreciated i got given lots of winders so all floats given will be used so anymore would be appreciated

Comment

I make my own pole floats and to be fair their not as easy to make as people might think.if you want i can send you some of my handmade ones over for free,some are not up to the grade for selling but theirs nothing wrong with them whatsoever,ill chuck in some what are top notch aswell,if you feel you want to have a go at making some for yourself and want some advice on how to make them and where to get the best materials from id be glad to help,cheers,

mick...

Comment

send me youre address and ill get some sent out to you,if you want some rigs making up just let me know ill do them for you nothing.

regards mark

Comment

send me addy mate ill send you what i got spare. mark
                :confused: WOW, things have changed.:confused:

Comment

Nick you lucky beast!
                  I wont spoil your fun!
                  [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
                  [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
                  [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
                  [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Connor mate
                    why dont you & Nick share the stuff you manage to get donated from all the guys on here???
                    there will be plenty to go round.
                    Colin

Comment

Col,

I they they have a comp running for most free tackle
                      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

this post was put forward a long time ago and i got a good number of pole floats back then and it has just come back i will give connor a a couple (when i say a couple i mean 2 lol only joking)

Comment

Originally posted by BIG COL View Post
                          Connor mate
                          why dont you & Nick share the stuff you manage to get donated from all the guys on here???
                          there will be plenty to go round.
                          You speak wise words Col
                          [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
                          [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
                          [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
                          [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                          X