Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

6/7m whip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6/7m whip

Hi, has anyone got a 6/7 metre whip for sale???
    Must be half decent, and willing to post. Budget around £50. Spare tops if poss. Thanks for looking, mark.
    :confused: WOW, things have changed.:confused:

anyone?? please its urgent. lol

Comment

a good whip at that length go for atleast £80 to £120 on ebay i know ive been looking myself wont get alot for £50

Comment

yeah i thought that myself. never know though.

Comment

now have a bigger budget, was looking at the sr3 8m whip, so i guess the budget is now around the £150 mark. not sure what there is around at that price, a second hand tourney ? or is that wish full thinking?lol cheers..

Comment

mark,go into veals of bristol.sr3 whip is 115 quid i think. nice bit of kit.
            talk anglings villiage idiot:p

Comment

thanks mate, thats a lot cheaper.

Comment

You should considder the shakespeare superteam 8meter whip you can pick them up for £70 on ebay or on here and thats with a spare top 3 for elastication. I have 3 for myself and me boys, great bits of kit and light at 8m

Comment

Try to find an old daiwa classic whip, like the team daiwa system whip, or the daiwa harrier system whip, or the conny whip. They go on ebay for around your budget, And are better than the beefed up whips on the market today in my opinion. Quality whips that are 20+ years old, there still worth the amount they were worth back then, Because there quality.

Comment

will keep an eye out, but not many around at moment, cheers

Comment

middy 3g live whip matey there spot on and the diawa yank n bank top kits fit

Comment

Working...
                      X