Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

sensas 434 pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sensas 434 pole

anybody got one of these poles, lookin to buy one, need some imfo on it, never bought sensas before. will be used for match carp and lumps !!

Originally posted by stotz View Post
    anybody got one of these poles, lookin to buy one, need some imfo on it, never bought sensas before. will be used for match carp and lumps !!
    The 434 will be up to to that m8 bit weighty at its longest length but a very strong pole ideal for what you intend useing it for.
    Team GB rug munching champion.

Comment

there strong old poles, light at 13.5 and even at 14.5 there managable.
      how much you looking to pay ??
      i have one and i dont use it to its full extent as i am a match fisherman and mainly fish for carp 2-5lb and nothing bigger so a bit useless as dont need all its power.
      pm me mate.
      thanks

Comment

buy ither a 734 mate or 754 mate 16m match poles!! my 734 handles most commies and (hayfield) lumps with a vespe red (2.6mm) in the match tops. will advise a short number 4 though mate PM me if u want more info dude
        [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by SheffieldLad View Post
          buy ither a 734 mate or 754 mate 16m match poles!! my 734 handles most commies and (hayfield) lumps with a vespe red (2.6mm) in the match tops. will advise a short number 4 though mate PM me if u want more info dude
          You never get owt on to test it!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

haha

Comment

i need at lot of top kits thats why im lookin at the 434, it comes with 6 or 7 top kits for £599, wanted to know if its stronged walled or not. dont want to pay much more than this. thanks for the replys so far......

Comment

yhyh they are strong, they are reinforced at female sections aswell so if just fishing margin your elbow cant go through and when got a lump on and bends it is hearder to snap as joints reinforced.
                like i said i dont need all the top kits, and i want a comp pole as dont fish for "lumps".
                mail me stotz about it as if a price is right ill sell you mine.

Comment

with the new 734 u get 8 kits mate 4 uk powers 4 match 3's (black/silver sticker very strong and light) nath shhhhhhhh u bum hole
                  [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

Working...
                  X