Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

feeder rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feeder rod

Hi all, i am looking for a 12ft feeder rod, must be suitable for bream at range, the super g would be ideal or something in that category and must be able to post to slough or local pick up
    cheers
    Dave

got a drennan power carp feeder as new 12ft 50+£10postage

Comment

I've been keeping an eye on ebay for you,dave,but the 12' super g's aren't coming up much-very sought after,by the looks of it. Ideal for farlows and marsworth,though mate.
      Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
      Alwight tweacle?

Comment

A power carp feeder for hitting bream bites ???? yeah right.

Comment

use a BIG HOOK

Comment

Look out for a Daiwa Connoisseur Z 12ft, come up quite often and are much better than Garbolino in my opinion.

Comment

Dave, what you need is a Normark 12 or 13ft multi tip off ebay but they cost Im afraid. the 13ft with the bream tip was recocknised as the best long range bream rod ever made. I believe the super G was a copy of the old Normarks if so they should be good. if not go with Nathan's suggestion as Daiwa also produced some very good feeder rods for bream fishing. cheers John
              John

Comment

hi john, how are you doing all good i hope. I am using the 12ft super g at present and john it is the best bream rod i have ever laid my hands on, but i would like another one to change between the 2 types of feeder i am using.
                cheers
                dave

Comment

Originally posted by upinthewater View Post
                  hi john, how are you doing all good i hope. I am using the 12ft super g at present and john it is the best bream rod i have ever laid my hands on, but i would like another one to change between the 2 types of feeder i am using.
                  cheers
                  dave
                  Just Swap feeders on snap swivel mate!

Comment

I have a shimano 9-11ft SDR feeder med to light action in excellent condition £75 delivered

Comment

I have MK1 Daiwa Spectron 12ft Power Quiver 2 tips very similar to conny Z excellent condition £85 inc delivery.

Comment

Working...
                      X