Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

11ft Bream rod Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11ft Bream rod Wanted

Anybody got any they want to sell looking for a rod for skimmers and bream - 4lb.Or anyone suggest a rod suitable.Not massive chucks 40 yards max.

Originally posted by Baz Walters View Post
    Anybody got any they want to sell looking for a rod for skimmers and bream - 4lb.Or anyone suggest a rod suitable.Not massive chucks 40 yards max.
    i have a normark no2 tip rod £75.00 original if interested

Comment

ive a drennan medium feeder with2 tips for sale £65 if interested

Comment

if you can find one matey.. get a 11-6 preston carbonactive sentient,,, awsome rods matey!!!
        :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

Normark sounds good to me
          used mine for years on loads of stillwaters .
          Colin

Comment

Cheers for reply's lads.Going to look for sentient cheers lloydy.

Comment

wont be disappointed bazil,, crackin rods!!!
              really versatile,, bang on for small gb feeders for breaming and bang on as a bomb rod commy carping,, never let me down!!!
              only thing i dont like about mine is the fact, the twit i bought it off painted the whole tips white????????
              must have thought he was john wilson or summat!!!
              :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

Do you want to borrow a black marker pen???
                Colin

Comment

lol!
                  thought about that pal,,, only 30 quid for 3 new tips,, gunna get them when i get round to it!

Comment

Working...
                  X